ipaq with linux

Subject: ipaq with linux
From: Japanese Monk (codered@yta.attmil.ne.jp)
Date: Fri Oct 25 2002 - 23:57:40 AKDT

Hey all.. FeLoN MoNK in japan again and i just purchased an ipaq 3835
which is the equivalent to the 3850 out there(always spend money when im
deployed), anywayz I remember seeing something about ipaq and lin on the
mailing list once but im just curious, has anyone actually pulled this
off? I read the how-to on hp/compaqs webpage and it doesn't seem that
hard although it was demonstrated on a 3600.. so if anyone has seen this
in the REAL-LIFE, let me know how it went! Thanx in advance, Japanese
Drunken Monk..