Putty- resize screen

Subject: Putty- resize screen
From: Jim Dory (jdory@gci.net)
Date: Sun Sep 29 2002 - 18:19:53 AKDT

Just curious if there's a way to recover from resizing the putty screen
(on windows.. shh'd into linux).
I was just trying to do a Suse online update, couldn't read all the
lines, so resized. All went blank then. Dang. I won't do that again on
purpose, anyway. But wondering if there's a way to get the prompt back,
or the echo of what was going on, or does it somehow kill the session..
or am I doing something totally wrong anyway and no-one else experiences
this?

Cheers, JD