[Slug] MTA and spam

Subject: [Slug] MTA and spam
From: stephen king (sking@chartercollege.edu)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 21:27:58 AKDT

*chuckle* In truth, I've been quite impressed with MTA's mail-genie =
service; it's worked a whole lot better than whatever it is that AT&T is =
using. Haven't been home yet to read the e-mail's financial =
requirements, but if it's not too spendy I'll probably not opt-out. =20

It does, of course, cost them money to participate, and they're gonna =
pass that cost along to the customer one way or another. Only fair to =
charge the folks who actually use it, rather than raise the rates for =
everybody, eh? Certainly we wouldn't wanna cut into IBEW's income.