Re: [Fwd: RE: Friday meating]

Subject: Re: [Fwd: RE: Friday meating]
From: Stanley Long (slong@customcpu.com)
Date: Fri Sep 20 2002 - 15:06:17 AKDT

How many Friday Nighters would be interested in helping host Brian Tracy
and his wife to a couple slices of pizza after 8PM TONIGHT?

He has been in Galena teaching beginning Beowulf and Cisco classes for
two weeks. Next week he teaches same here in Anchorage.

If you can't quite follow this thread, then join us and find out :-))
If Frontier lands at 7:55 PM, when should Brian show?

Stanley Long
337-6161