looking for older laptop

Subject: looking for older laptop
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Sun Sep 15 2002 - 23:19:37 AKDT

Hello all. I am looking to buy an older laptop, and I figured I'd ask
around here before trying eBay. I am looking for the following specs,
but more or less is okay - I'm very flexible with what i'm looking for
here :)

200-266 Mhz
32 MB ram
2 gb HD
Color 800x600 screen
CD-ROM
Floppy
Either built-in modem/net or PCMCIA slot where one could be installed

If battery holds charge, that is great, but not necessary. I am
planning on using it plugged in, or with a power inverter in a car.

I am looking to spend 200-300 dollars. I'm not expecting much from it,
just to be able to run Linux and Java :)

Thanks,
Justin