Intel Print Server

Subject: Intel Print Server
From: Jon Reynolds (jonr@ninestar.com)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 16:12:26 AKDT

Hey List, I have had a herniated disk that pinched the nerve that goes down
my right arm and have been unable to do almost anything in 4weeks. With that
said, I promised someone an Intel print server but can't remember who it was
I had told him I would drop it off at GCI, but with what I just went through
I never followed through, I am sorry about that. Please email me back again
and I will drop it off for you. Once again, sorry for not following through.

Jon