Friday Linux

Subject: Friday Linux
From: Chris (cjavier@ideafamilies.org)
Date: Thu Aug 01 2002 - 16:26:33 AKDT

Meeting to be hosted by Chris Javier / IDEA

Start time: Friday 6:00pm
Address: 200 Center Court
Between Diamond and International
On the south end of Potter Dr., just East of C street.
Formal Front Entrance is B street West door
Machine Entrance will be in the back East side

If coming from Diamond turn on to C st. then make a right on to Potter Dr.
If you hit international you have gone too far.

Once on Potter Dr. You make a right on to B. st.

You will see the IDEA Field office sign on your left.
200 center court.

Stanley says: " Since their are no candy machines you might want to bring
your own. "

Thank you and see you Friday.

Chris J.

PS Thank you for all your help with my challenge. My server is up and
running.