Evolution Question

Subject: Evolution Question
From: Jim Gribbin (jgribbin@alaska.net)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 23:01:12 AKDT

I have been having a problem with Evo that I wondered if anyone else had
noticed, or if I have something wrong in my system.

When I get some types of attachments, so far rtf (MS) and sxw (Star
Office), I can't open or save them from Evo's preview window. They come
out as 0 length files. If I actually open the email first, I can then
save it disk and then open it. Even when I open the email first, I can't
open the document directly from the email window even though the choice
is in the menu.

On the other hand, jpegs and gifs, I seem to be able to open or save
from either the preview or normal windows.

Jim Gribbin