lost drive in fBSD now!!!

Subject: lost drive in fBSD now!!!
From: Alexander Berry (codered@gci.net)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 03:04:49 AKDT

ok .. im sure you guys are sick of my crazy questions about my lost
drives but .. now that i learned how to find a drive in lin... i dont
use it anymore.. now i am runnin fBSD. And with the new nomenclature
ad0s1a.etc. i cannot figure out how to mount my lin native drive hdb5.
I dont know what or if it has a new label or what.. or if its still
hdb5.. is there a way to find out.. cause i backed all my stuff up on
that drive and now that i am in texas away from my machine im tryin to
get stuff remotely with no results.. help please.. :) .. ktanx