unable to find failing cron job config file

Subject: unable to find failing cron job config file
From: Justin Dieters (enderak@gci.net)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 10:55:18 AKDT

I have a weekly cron job that tries to run every Saturday, and fails,
and e-mails my root account saying it failed. The e-mail says "running
weekly cronjob scripts, SCRIPT: wwwoffle exited with RETURNCODE = 3."

Under /var/spool/cron/lastrun there are cron.daily and cron.weekly files
which are both empty. Under /var/spool/cron/tabs there is www, which I
set up and is running fine. There is no root tabfile. The failing cron
job must've been set up by the SuSE 7.3 install because I did not set it
up, but I cannot find where it is to shut it off. Where else would it be?

Thanks,
Justin