file ownership

Subject: file ownership
From: Jon Reynolds (jonr@destar.net)
Date: Mon Jul 22 2002 - 15:14:46 AKDT

I have a certain file that needs to be shared with about 15 users. It is an
excel sheet that needs to be updated by everyone in the group. I have set
the file on the server and given it the a user and group and shared it with
the users. But whenever anyone edits the sheet and saves the changes it
reverts to that user as the owner and this locks the rest of the group out.
How do I make this shared excel sheet not change ownership?

Jon