Blackbox......?help please!

Subject: Blackbox......?help please!
From: Nathan Fortner (nmf12@gci.net)
Date: Mon Jul 15 2002 - 18:29:32 AKDT

I have recently moved to blackbox from xfce. I wanted to download a theme for blackbox.....I can get the style to work but not the backgrounds......I tried to make a directory in my /usr/share/Blackbox and put the image in there. but nothing.....then i tried to go to the style that i was getting to work and pointed it to the directory in usr/share.....nothing.....

But every readme that comes with themes say's that you should have a .blackbox in your home dir......well i don't have that. I could be missing it and being dumb about writing this email.....But it seems so simple to do.......

So if you could help me out that would be nice.....Thanks.

Nathan Micheal Fortner......

Coders are like marines.....When they stop bitching about how dumb or stupid something is, Then you've got a problem........