solaris and stolen laptops

Subject: solaris and stolen laptops
From: KURT BRENDGARD (brendgard@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jun 30 2002 - 11:41:38 AKDT

2 things.

first is the shop was broke into this morning and they
seem to have gotten a laptop or 2. if you have anybody
aproach you with a deal too good to be true watch out.
i dont have the details just yet.

second is i got an old sparc station 5 up and running
with solaris 7 yesterday. it talks with things on our
network but dont want to route to the internet. the
router is 192.168.0.1 and the subnet is 192.168.0.x. i
want everything that is not for our network to be
aimed at the router by default. i read the manuals i
have, i went looking for a book in big book barns and
tidal wave used books. i found nothing. can anybody
give me any clues? in linux and freebsd i have no
probs but this is set up differently. i cant even find
a file with configuration settings so im guessing its
done with a route command but i thought before i went
further i would stop and ask for clues first.

thanks in advance for any lol