stuff for sale

Subject: stuff for sale
From: thomson (lee@afabco.com)
Date: Sat Jun 29 2002 - 21:59:52 AKDT

Got the following, thought I'd give the list a shot before ebaying it:

Optiquest V95 19" monitor $175

APC Masterswitch 9210 $200

IBM DTCA-24090 4 Gig laptop drive $29

HP Jetdirect J2552-60001 laserjet $37
MIO card, 10BT, thinnet, localtalk

P Jetdirect J2371-60001 laserjet $25
MIO card, 10BT only

Logitech Quickcam. NOT USB.Goes thru the $21
parallel port and kbd. I think this
is a color camera also.

Intel P2 233 MHz, 512 cache. has sink and fan $17

Intel Netport Express print server, $36
2 parallel, 1 Serial

MCT-AMS+ 4 port serial card, each port $7
individually settable, (E?)ISA bus

1 Gig Jaz Cartridges (5 of them) $14 apiece.

Sentry Remote Power Manager I dunno...$50?

Palm Pilot V (2M model) $100

Palm V hard shell case unopened $20

Paradyne 6310-A1-200 DSL modem $79
This is the one used by MTA

Other techno stuff will bubble up I'm sure as the process continues.

Also, non techno stuff, queen bed, bread machine, Krups
espresso/cappaccino, power tools, etc, etc, etc.

Lee Thomison
688-1161