OT: engineering firm seeks porting help

Subject: OT: engineering firm seeks porting help
From: Michael Fowler (michael@shoebox.net)
Date: Wed Jun 19 2002 - 10:34:18 AKDT

The company I work for, Gallant Technologies, Inc., was recently contacted
by an engineering firm. They're looking for someone to port their
accounting software from PrimeOS (I believe that's the name) to AIX. The
software is presumably written in C or C++ (the individual that contacted us
wasn't sure).

If you're interested in taking this on please contact Jasen at (907)
264-6749. There's a meeting scheduled tentatively for tomorrow, and we need
to call them back today, so there's something of a deadline.

We now return you to your regularly scheduled discussion...

Michael

--
Administrator                      www.shoebox.net
Programmer, System Administrator   www.gallanttech.com