RE:zip drives

Subject: RE:zip drives
From: Barry (blclark@alaska.net)
Date: Wed Jun 12 2002 - 00:53:57 AKDT

Michelle, I have a Zip drive originally purchased for a Macintosh
collecting dust in my closet. It is an SCSI Zip 100 with cable and
terminator. As far as I know it will work on any SCSI card not just
Macs. If I am wrong about this someone can correct me, I am willing to
get rid of it at whatever price you deem reasonable as it is just
sitting here. If you are interested write me back directly and let me
know.

Barry L. Clark
blclark@gci.net