Spreading Linux

Subject: Spreading Linux
From: Fielder George Dowding (fgdowding@iceworm-enterprises.net)
Date: Sat Jun 08 2002 - 23:33:52 AKDT

Greetings all,

This coming Thursday, Mike Barsalou will be presenting Linux at the
regular monthly meeting of the Alaska Computer Society - PC Users
Group (ACS-PCUG). I hope some of you will attend to give Mike some
backing and be available to answer questions. I hope Greg Madden
can be there to hand out free (as in beer) CD-ROM's to those
ACS-PCUG members who may become interested in experimenting with an
alternative to Windows. Please no Window bashers or warfare on the
merits of the various distributions and BSD's vs. Linux.

I will not be able to attend.

The time, place, etc. may be found at

  http://www.acs-pcug.org/

select the "Newsletters" button and then the June 2002 issue.

Cheerio! fgd