email server migration

Subject: email server migration
From: CustomCPU Lists (lists@customcpu.com)
Date: Wed Jun 05 2002 - 11:50:24 AKDT

i am going to be migrating several thousand email accounts from post.office
running on win2k to a linux box running qmail and was wondering if anyone
has any pointers (or experience) on completing this transition smoothly. i
would like to make the migration as invisible to our users as possible
(duh). i can create all the maildir and necessary authentication
information on the new box using our accounting software and some scripts
but its the contents of the existing mailboxes in post.office and how i am
going to move all it transparently that worries me. any suggestions,
critizism (constructive please), or directions to pertinent information
would be very appreciated. thanx.

chris.