Teachers

Subject: Teachers
From: William F. Fulton (fulton@gci.net)
Date: Tue Jun 04 2002 - 21:16:59 AKDT

Well my small company has finally gotten to the point where we need to
hire more teachers anybody interested in teaching web development
classes HTML ect. Or other applications contact me also we have a need
for a A+ certified instructor who wont mind going out to the bush for 2
to six weeks pay is 1,000.00 a week travel lodging and meals are paid
for all you have to do is show up. If you are interested at all in this
type of work please contact me immediately.

William F. Fulton
IT Project Manager
Northern Lights Automation