ARRC Needs Help!! (fwd)

Subject: ARRC Needs Help!! (fwd)
From: James Bagley Jr. (james@thelostnet.net)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 10:12:46 AKDT

akluggers,

i'm not sure if it's ok to send this type of stuff to the list, but I know
several people would be interested in this type of work.

ARRC is an office in palmer that I did some work for a year or so ago.
They have three windows 2k workstations and one linux server. The linux
box manages an NT4 Style domain, file sharing, and internet access. They
are currently having stability problems with the windows machines. Since
I moved to oregon, it would be difficult for me to help them at all. If
you are interested in helping them out, give jackie a call directly.

Let me know if you don't want to see this on the list and i'll refrain
from sending them in the future.

Regards,

-james

--
DON'T PANIC

---------- Forwarded message ---------- Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 08:32:31 -0800 From: Jackie DeJong <arrc@alaska.net> To: James <james@akind.com> Subject: ARRC Needs Help!!

We have acquired a problem with our systems. Our two CPU units are no longer able to open our programs and to use them with out the programs freezing up.

We have done the Norton Antivirus and have found no viruses. We have received some in attachments but have deleted them. Someone suggested we may have a worm and Norton Antivirus will not be able to detect it. Is there anyway you would be able to help us? Paula is no longer with us as she was able to take a job at MTA for better pay and benefits.

IS there someone in this area you would recommend we call?

Jackie De Jong Alaska Rural Rehab. Corp. [ARRC] 248 E. Dahlia Ave. Palmer, AK 99645 907-745-3390 voice 907-746-3555 fax e-mail: arrc@alaska.net