natd on FreeBSD.

Subject: natd on FreeBSD.
From: Mark-Nathaniel Weisman (mark@infinitevisions.ws)
Date: Wed May 22 2002 - 22:09:19 AKDT

Hey List,
  I've recently set up a firewall with Natd running on it, I'm running it on
a freeBSD v4.5 box. I've recompiled the kernel, and setup both ipfw and natd
for routing and firewall protection into my webserver which is now
comfortably behind the firewall. My question is I've currently got a single
port routed, and if I add another, the natd fails to route at all. The line
below is the natd line in rc.conf.

natd_flags="-redirect_port tcp internal_servername:http 80"

I'd like to add another line for other ports

natd_flags="-redirect_port tcp internal_servername:https 443"
natd_flags="-redirect_port tcp internal_servername:ftp 21"

However if I "un-remark" the lines, my natd no longer works at all. Any
ideas?

His Faithful Servant,
Mark