Debian dvd's

Subject: Debian dvd's
From: Greg Madden (pabi@gci.net)
Date: Mon May 20 2002 - 15:39:15 AKDT

I have a Debian Woody i386 mirror available on a dvd-r. I have two
versions, one is made with apt-move mirror, no pools support, & one is
made with debmirror which uses pools. In order to fit on one dvd-r the
source is not included, the packages are about 4.5gb & the sources +
packages is 8.9gb.

The plan is to offer these and bootable dvd's (when they become
available) when woody is released. Woody is in a 'deep freeze' right
now, so the ones available now are pre-release.

There is a small charge for the consumables, and the need to buy a
printer to print directly onto a cd or dvd. Anyone with info on the
printer issue can contact me. So far I don't want to do labels.

--
Greg Madden
Precision Air Balance, Inc.