re: cisco training and a note to mr corlis ;)

Subject: re: cisco training and a note to mr corlis ;)
From: KURT BRENDGARD (brendgard@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri May 10 2002 - 10:23:00 AKDT

i found a most helpful training aid when i was
studying for my ccna. cybex makes a taining package
that cost me $99 off the shelf at the local book
barns. i gave mine to a friend so i cant help ya there
unless he gives it back(doubtful) but maybe somebody
else has one or maybe try the used book store,
tidawave. its a simulation of a cisco network that
gives you the ability to train with the commands. not
as helpful as a hands on class but its something you
can take home and play with at 1 am which you prob
cant with a class.

hey arthur, give me a hollar will you? call me at work 562-7107