IMP setup

Subject: IMP setup
From: barjunk (barjunk@attglobal.net)
Date: Thu May 09 2002 - 13:29:04 AKDT

I wanted to get a sense from everyone what parts they would like see
when setting up the IMP server. In my case I didn't need an IMAP or
LDAP server because we were using an existing Exchange 5.5 server.

Everything is assuming RedHat 7.2

Here is what you would need to add and the rpms that are recommended:

OpenLDAP server - openldap-servers-2.0.21-1

IMAP server - imap-2000c-15

So if you think you would like to see me add the IMAP server and LDAP
server parts into the demo, let me know. I will see what I can do.

Mike