Wireless

Subject: Wireless
From: Jordan Chase Sackley (akmormon@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 12:53:34 AKDT

Anyone delt with Wireless access points, with the hexadecimal and
alphanumeric 128-bit encriptions? we're having problems getting a Hex PCI
card to link to our accesspoint, all of our previous connections were made
with an Alphanumeric Key. Our supplier claims that our Access Point
should work with both Hex and Alph connections, but right now the Hex card
has not yet linked up. Anybody know about these types of things?

Jordan C. Sackley