sqwebmail+postfix

Subject: sqwebmail+postfix
gkvokov@ieee.org
Date: Wed May 08 2002 - 08:49:21 AKDT

Hello all.
Got postfix sending and receiving email. Now I'm trying to setup sqwebmail.
Anyone have any experience with its installation?

I installed according to instructions given by the install file, and by the
postfix book. Got postfix setup to work with Maildir/. I've sent 'test' user
an email to create the Maildir directory. First, all authentication methods
were compiled in by default, then recompiled to use just the system
authentication to see if that would make a difference.

The login screen comes up in the browser, but all attempts to login fail.

Anyone in the group using a different web email client? Which package is easy
to setup and administer?

Thanks,
Greg