Friday Success!

Subject: Friday Success!
From: Kirk McFadden (captkirk1767@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 14:13:14 AKDT

The Firday night help night was a blast. Many many
thanks to all the attendees for the awsome tips and
help. I got my user deal straightened out and was able
to solve some problems today on my own without having
to bug anyone, mostly as a direct result of some
things I learned at the meeting. Looking forward to
more meetings, though I'm probably headed for the bush
and won't be able to attend for a while, at least
until probably June. Tanks again
everyone!...........captkrk ;>]