Re: perl

Subject: Re: perl
From: Chris Hamilton (chris@digitalalaska.com)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 16:11:21 AKDT

Thanks, I'll try that out tonight. From what I was reading it sounds
like I can just issue the command "use file_name" inside a script, and as
long as that script is in the same directory it should work? I'm still
trying to figure out how to deal with the @INC list. Does this @INC
actually exist in a file somewhere?

Thanks Arthur for your suggestions too. I wish I was at the point where
managing the name space was something I was thinking about. I'm just a
couple of pages past the "Hello world" tutorial ;), but then again I
guess it is better to start learning good form rather than bad, eh?

Chris.