Wordperfect?

Subject: Wordperfect?
lee@afabco.com
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 09:32:52 AKDT

Is Wordperfect for Linux still available.

Looking at Corel's site, and then doing a google search, shows lots of info
about support, patches, fixes, etc, but nothing about where to actually
get/buy it. Is it still available?

Related question: my (potential) client has a lot of Wordperfect for
Windows 6.1 (running on win 3.11) documents and templates, as well as some
forms that I think were designed using the form tool that was part of the
wordperfect suite. Anybody have any info about whether (and how well) these
will convert to Wordperfect for Linux? (if it's still available).

thx,

Lee