Debian Kernel-Headers.....go where.....

Subject: Debian Kernel-Headers.....go where.....
From: Eric Fortner (emf33@gci.net)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 04:58:16 AKDT

Debian was installed on my test boxen to try before loading my
good box.....

I have some dumb-arse questions, with hopefully a good place to find
my answer......

I installed woody which is using 2.4.18......
I also installed the Kernel-Headers for the athlon chips....

cool it installs them{headers} to /usr/src/kernel-headers and the source
is drop in the same tree......I unpack source make link to linux
and now see two dirs there.......
I am sorry for this stupid stuff guys butt, however I am used to redhat/slackware
where the headers are in /usr/include.......

do these headers get used or am I to move them into /usr/include/asm /usr/include/linux

or what....can someone shed some light on Debs way and setup here please.....or point
me to the link to read myself......

thanx