Re: Kicker problem with KDE/Mandrake 8.2...

Subject: Re: Kicker problem with KDE/Mandrake 8.2...
From: Joshua J.Kugler (isd@as.uaf.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 03 2002 - 14:12:22 AKST

Hello all, again...

I just uninstalled and reinstalled the kdebase RPM (the package that contains
/usr/bin/kicker) and I still the the same error as before. The really
annoying thing is sometimes it fails, and sometimes it will start up just
fine.

Does anyone have any ideas? It's really a bummer to no being able to launch
applications (or having to use the console to do so).

--
Joshua Kugler, Information Services Director
Associated Students of the University of Alaska Fairbanks