ravid?

Subject: ravid?
From: KURT BRENDGARD (brendgard@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 02 2002 - 21:55:42 AKST

little off topic so forgive me, but has anybody heard
of or know where i can get info on ravid? or any other
"ebullet"? i was talking to somebody from microsoft
and they said they got hit by one a while back. totaly
destroyed a system. cant save the hard drives at all.
try and boot from a floppy, it ruins the floppy. it
was a huge thing, originating in russia. sposably
crossed the tcp/ip(osi) stack layers. may have even
taken out a firewall or router. im looking for info on
it, wouldnt mind getting my hands on a copy to play
with on a throw away system just to see what it does.
anybody have any info? thanks

                    kurt