re:help!!!

Subject: re:help!!!
From: KURT BRENDGARD (brendgard@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Mar 26 2002 - 10:20:20 AKST

well, doing a little reseach seems to indicate its
registered to juno.com, as a server or router of some
sort (n2.boston.juno.com). it looks like the same
"reflection" (as he called it) techniqe that hit
grc.com in a drdos attack a while back. it was
interesting reading. anybody with a few minutes might
want to read his account because i think we might be
seeing this sort of thing more often. now that one
hacker has figued it out, the rest of them including
the scriptkiddies will follow.