The Screen Savers

Subject: The Screen Savers
From: Adam Elkins (linuxrobot@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 21:04:56 AKST

Ok guys, want some publicity?

Here is the deal:

I was talking with Megan Marrone form TechTV's The
Screen Savers (I know alot of you watch it) and she
informed me that they have not a SINGLE linux box at
the office, just on the set. She said they don't do
alot about linux stuff on the air because they don't
have time to set things with Linux up....

So, I told her it may be possible to hook her up with
one they could use, and in retun, we get a Natonial
"Thank to the AKLUG"

Anyone willing to pitchin on this, let me know. The
box dosent have to be anything special, as long as it
has Linux already installed on it.

Thanks.

Adam.