Re: QBooks=? in linux....

Subject: Re: QBooks=? in linux....
From: Lee (lee@afabco.com)
Date: Sun Mar 17 2002 - 15:30:42 AKST

Freshmeat (I think) had a quickie overview about a year ago on finance
programs. Also, one of the brit linux mags (since given to the Eagle River
Library) had one also.

In short, I tried using most of them (and tried really hard with GnuCash),
and ended up going back with Quicken and Quickbooks. In the case of
quickbooks, that is saying something because I find working in qb to be a
serious exercise in recursive frustration.

Now, if I was a serious programmer, I'd take GnuCash, and in the spirit of
the GPL, I'd modify it to suit my particular inclinations, but I'm not.

Yet.....8^)