looking for IDE hard drives

Subject: looking for IDE hard drives
From: Stanley Long (slong@customcpu.com)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 17:05:43 AKST

I have a couple or three Socket 7 style AT boxes w/o CPU or HD.

As I find cheap or free parts, these get loaded and donated, mostly to
elderly individuals.

Now I don't expect to find free K6/2-450s, but there might be some
older, slower Socket-7 chips needing a place to work :-)

As to hard drives, 1Gb or 2 Gb works, and 4Gb makes a really nice web
browser and email box. If they want more, they get to buy what they
need, and I help them find decent prices.

Stanley Long
337-6161

 ... and mostly around during Friday Night Linux at APULUG