Re: Jason C Neumann

Subject: Re: Jason C Neumann
From: Jason C. Neumann (lister@geekvenue.net)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 15:51:49 AKST

> Hmm....you wouldn't by any chance be the Jason that worked
> for Phil Holtzscuh at ACE....contracted to VECO, would you?

Dave,

No, I am not. That's why I use use my middle inital- Jason C. Neumann. I have
been confused with this 'other Jason' on four separate occasions besides this
one, and not one of them has been a positive experience.

I am Jason C. Neumann. I own LAN Technologies a company that provides LAN
design and support using Netware, Windows and FreeBSD. I designed and operate
a site for helping FreeBSD Newbies called, Chucktips - Newbie Friendly.
http://www.geekvenue.net/chucktips

I have never done any work for, or been associated with Phil Holtzscuh at ACE
or VECO.

If you hear anyone who is name bashing Jason Neumann, please point out that
there are two Jason Neumanns who are employed in the networking industry and
make sure you are talking about the correct one.

Thanks,

Jason C. Neumann
(sigh)