Suse install disks, anyone?

Subject: Suse install disks, anyone?
From: Timothy W. Gibson (gibsont@alaska.net)
Date: Thu Feb 21 2002 - 11:00:39 AKST

Hi everyone... Anyone have a set of suse 7.2 or 7. install disks out there?
I have blank media for burning to, or trade. I have a desktop at home that
wants to be a dual boot system, but for some reason I can't get redhat 7.1 or
Mandrake 8.x to install on it. The install procedure "exits abnormally" just
after the install image is transferred to the hard drive.

I got sick of fighting with it, so I decided to try Suse...

Also, my apologies if this is a repeat post... I've been having problems
getting mail into the list via webmail. Seems to work fine with my laptop
though, so I'm sending this one again.

TIA,
Tim