problem with Evolution or ISP??

Subject: problem with Evolution or ISP??
From: Jim Gribbin (jgribbin@alaska.net)
Date: Sun Feb 17 2002 - 01:16:24 AKST

I seem to be having a problem receiving .rtf and .doc attachments. They
are coming in as 0 length files on my box at home but the same files
from the same sender (at least on the .rtf files) are received fine at
work.

I am using Ximian Evolution 1.0.2 on RH7.1 on my box at home, and I
believe the same version of Evolution on RH 7.2 at work. My ISP at home
is IA (ACS), at work GCI.

Is it possible my ISP is stripping some file types?
Could I be having an install problem with Evolution?
Did I accidentally set some some security feature?

Jim Gribbin