The 486 I posted about...

Subject: The 486 I posted about...
From: Tom (thogland@alaskatech.org)
Date: Sat Feb 16 2002 - 23:08:37 AKST

Okay, sendmail decided to completely barf on me after I posted the "I have
a 486..." message. Would send mail, would accept mail, wouldn't actually
deliver it to mailboxes... Although it's fixed, I lost a bit of mail, to
include one response on the PC. I remember it's from someone representing
a group (not you KFoote! <g>), but I have no idea *who*. So, if you'd
still be interested, please let me know. If not, I have another taker...