Meeting info

Subject: Meeting info
From: Mike Barsalou (mbarsalou@aidea.org)
Date: Tue Feb 12 2002 - 11:41:24 AKST

I just wanted to remind everyone of the meeting on the 20th. Josh will be
presenting MySQL.

If you have information that you would like to see in the presentation,
please post it to the list.

For those of you who do show up, we are having a special moment during that
meeting because of this:

As the clock ticks over from 8:01PM on Wednesday, February 20th, 2002,
time will (for sixty seconds only) read in perfect symmetry. To be more
precise: 20:02, 20/02, 2002. It is an event which has only ever happened
once before, and is something which will never be repeated. The last
occasion that time read in such a symmetrical pattern was long before the
days of the digital watch (or the 24-hour clock): 10:01AM, on January 10,
1001. And because the clock only goes up to 23.59, it is something that
will never happen again

This could very well be the turning point for our organization and the Linux
community as a whole. Don't you think? :)

We still have the donated Smoothwall box that will go to one of the new
people at the meeting. The winner will be drawn at random.

Look forward to seeing you folks there!

Mike