Re: 386

Subject: Re: 386
From: james (zuelow@gci.net)
Date: Fri Feb 01 2002 - 00:01:33 AKST

---------8><----------
---------8><----------
> even worked on that one). Your AMD falls right between the two, so you
> should be able to run two NICs, or a NIC and a modem for a firewall.

Doh! Maybe I could pay more attention. Nix the firewall & go with the
Debian droid control ship.

Are you going to be on Robotica this fall? Cool! Hint: Flame throwers
are very under represented on that show, and you know how TV execs like
things that are just slightly different. And paint a penguin on the
armor.

Cheers,

James