Testing

Subject: Testing
From: AK_Bear (akbear@akbearsden.com)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 10:07:03 AKST

It has seemed awfully quiet here lately, so I am just checking to see if
I am still on the list. It has been 4 days since I have seen anything
from aklug. Either I got removed when I redid my site or well, everyone
got shy all of a sudden. So this is a test, this is only a test, if this
were a real emergency, I would probably be running for the door screaming
my head off. You may now return to your regularly scheduled maintenance.

Now that i have gone through the website, it appears that I was somehow
unsubscribed. Well, I'm back, and now that I am back, I got a problem.
I am running qmail with mutt as my main client. For some reason, I can
send mail without a problem using pine, but when I try to send mail with
mutt, it says it sent, but it doesn't work. Any suggestions would be
greatly appreciated. Thank you.

--
Ted Montgomery
The Alaskan Bear's Den

-- There are some things lots of money can buy ... --

-- For everything else, there is LINUX ... --