Wasilla IT festival

Subject: Wasilla IT festival
From: Greg Jetter (greg@lazymountain.com)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 19:26:32 AKST

Hey:

        There is going to be a IT festival sponsored by the Wasilla Chamber of
Commerce on the first and second of February at the cottonwood creek mall in
Wasilla, The local Linux group SLUG will be holding a concurrent install
fest. If there are any members of AKLUG who would like to participate please
contact me to arrange it. Also if there are any members of the list who
represent any IT compaines that are using Linux or Linux related I will have
space for you to have a presence if your so inclined to use this markiting
oppertunity to expose yourself to the community. We are expecting a very
large turnout as this event will be advertised .

        At this time there are plenty of booths available for IT related companies
or individuals interested in swapping or selling IT related gear . You can
get more information by contacting the Wasilla COC at 376-1299 or visiting
their web site at www.wasillachamber.org

hope to see some of you there

Greg Jetter