Re: OT: case fan

Subject: Re: OT: case fan
From: Bryan Medsker (bryan@ak.net)
Date: Sun Dec 30 2001 - 00:34:58 AKST

Wow, thanks for all the responses. I obviously picked an issue
with some AKLUG expertise.

The reason I was asking about blowing in/out is this: my power
supply fan (top back) blows out, and my case fan (bottom front)
was also blowing out. Either the computer was assembled unwisely,
or perhaps I put it back wrong once, after taking it out.
The only vent holes (except for next to the fans) are on the back
panel. If both fans are supposed to blow out, I guess all the
air is supposed to be drawn in through the holes, and across the
components. Seems unlikely, huh?

Anyway, I picked up a fan at Frigid North, and stuck it in.
Which takes care of that problem....

--
Bryan Medsker
bryan@ak.net