Java Text Editor

Subject: Java Text Editor
From: EnderAK (enderak@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Nov 13 2001 - 22:48:15 AKST

Hello all. I was wondering if anyone had a recommendation for a simple
text editor that does keyword/comment/etc highlighting similar to
KWrite. Currently I'm using KWrite, but i don't like it very well. I
am looking for Java specifically, but if it also does other languages
(C++, HTML, etc) that is always a plus. Just a simple text editor is
all I need, but if it also has other IDE type components such as
autocompletion, that's good too. Basically, something that works better
than KWrite, but isn't as complex as Forte. Any recommendations would
be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ender
enderak@yahoo.com