any SCO unix experts lurking about ?

Subject: any SCO unix experts lurking about ?
From: Greg Jetter (greg@lazymountain.com)
Date: Mon Nov 12 2001 - 19:14:55 AKST

Hi:

        A client of mine is running a SCO unix ver 5.0 box and is having problems
with printing , hard drive replacment ect... I am pretty good with linux but
this O/S is not my cup of beer..... I've tried checking the printer setup
, every thing looks ok to me but then what do I know .... The long and short
of it is they need a SCO administrator to help them out , I have done just
about all I feel comfey doing , since their machine is a production box and
they keep all ther accounting on it I am not going to go further ... What is
needed is a system administrator for SCO if any of you are said
administrator and would like a refferal to a paying customer please get in
contact with me so I may forward your name and number to the client.

Thanks

Greg
lazy mountain computers
http://www.lazymountain.com