Misc equipment for sale

Subject: Misc equipment for sale
From: Roxanne Reid-Bennett (rox@tara-lu.com)
Date: Thu Oct 25 2001 - 15:58:51 AKDT

Hi guys,

I'm coming down to the wire and most of the "close" people have already
vultured my office - but there are a few goodies left. Below is what I
have that I'm willing to part with before I pack up and ship out... and
their prices. If you're interested, call me at work 696 6138.
Generally speaking, if I could price it via ebay, I did and dropped 10%
or more.

The desktops are currently running Windows NT, if you wish to verify
their functionality before purchase - that's fine - however the drives
will be wiped before these boxes leave my offices - I have a contractual
obligation to fulfill before releasing them.

If you want more detail that is printed, I can tear the box apart, but
this is what I either knew off the top of my head or was able to verify
through basic NT services.

Movers come in Tuesday, so they either sell by then or ship.

Rox

Compaq Deskpro $225
   350Mhz
   286 Mb Ram
   ATI Graphics Accelerator
   4.5 Gb
   2.3 Gb
   CD (unknown speed)
   Sound card (unknown species)
   Floppy
   Compaq NC3122 10/100 NIC
   Keyboard,
   Mouse
   NO O/S

One of Jim's built up machines: $450
 (my old workstation)
   ASUS MB
   750 Mhz Intel CPU
   Matrox G200
   SB Awe 32 sound card
   DVD Dxr2
   3Com 3C905 10/100 NIC
   28 Gb Hd
   3.5 Gb Hd
   198 Mb Ram
   Floppy
   ALTEC Lansing speakers
   NO O/S

NEC XE17 Multisync monitor $ 45
Viewsonic A90 19" $ 125
APC 650 UPS $ 35
Lexmark Optra R+ Laserprinter $ 100
Linksys 4 Port KVM $ 75

1 Hayworth Ergonomic Chair 600 original cost $300
1 Dining room set (typical 4 chair setup) $ 50
1 14 cu ft refrigerator $ 75
1 industrial quality paper cutter $ 10

Misc keyboard/mice ... potentially (I haven't dug into those yet).

--
Roxanne Reid-Bennett                       rox@tara-lu.com
President, Tara-Lu Corporation     http://www.tara-lu.com/

Quality brings its own reward.