[aklug] Electronics resources in AK

Ron Yeager rony at gci.net
Mon Mar 21 06:27:47 AKDT 2022

It is no wonder they finally went out of business. They haven’t had anything in stock that I was looking for in quite a while. But, the variety of stock that they would need to maintain would be huge.
Anyways I have found connectors and a few other parts at the Ace Hardware on Muldoon. Not an extensive inventory, but it is there.

Ron Yeager
rony at gci.net