[aklug] AKLUG Meetings

Jeremy Austin jhaustin at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 13:59:59 AKST 2017

I have appreciated how the list connected me not just to Linux users but
other open source projects as well, particularly those that depend on the
Linux ecosystem.

I've never been able to attend a meeting in person. We just need
telepresence bots — a tablet on a Segway.

I am not a Stallman-style anything, certainly not a purist. Stallman needs
to fix the security on his blog engine for one thing.

My 0.000087 BTC

On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 12:48 PM, Mike <alaskabarsalou at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ryan,
>
> I'd be happy to help with the meetings and think this is a good idea.
>
> We may want to consider including things like using Open Source to drive
> 3D printing, Robotics, etc.
>
> Our group has a long history of working with all kinds of Open Source even
> though a good majority of the conversation has centered around Linux.
>
> Thanks for making this effort.
>
> Mike Barsalou

Jeremy Austin
jhaustin at gmail.com